Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Work it!

I've finally been able to get back into a good workout routine. 

Praise The Lord! 

Camp life was great, but it was almost impossible for me to have a set workout plan and I love to get my sweat on. It also didn't help that I have been in a slump for the past year or so getting used to my limits of exercise with MS. It will continuously change, but every doctor has told me that keeping my strength up will be even more vitally important the older I get. 

I really do love exercise too. I mean, ya it keeps you lookin' good, but that's not even really why I do it anymore. It just makes me feel good. It puts me in a better mood and I can feel a huge difference in my life when I exercise regularly. 

With that said, I should probably look up from my screen as I walk and pay attention to the sidewalks...

Short and sweet! 

Christina 

No comments:

Post a Comment