Thursday, August 1, 2013

Worrier

I am such a worrier. 

I worry about so many different things, both big and small. I worry about myself and I worry about others. 

I can easily stress myself out by worrying about whether or not by husband is going to make it to and from work every day. I worry about money and how things will all work out with us buying a house and all. I stress and contemplate where I'm going in life as far as a career goes. Sometimes I think I can be quite paranoid. 

I don't want to end up being one of those people that is so up tight about things that they take it out on others. I fear if I don't get my worries under control, my life will soon become so small. Small because I won't want to do anything in fear of something bad happening. 

How do you deal with your worry's? 

I can usually calm myself down in those times of extreme anxieties through prayer, but I still have not found a good fix on my worry problems. I know God tells us not to worry about things, that he is in control, but I haven't gotten to the point where that is the first thing I think about when I'm enduring a panic attack of some sort. It usually takes me a whole day to finally calm down and realize our God has it covered. 

Deep down I really do know that God is in control. I really do know that everything will be alright. I just easily forget these things. 

Like every day. Ugh! 

P.S.- I am feeling much better since the last post. The doctors think it was just a stomach virus! Praise God! 


No comments:

Post a Comment